Saturday 10 May 2014

The butterflies are back ...


... a couple new pages for NSD challenges to share and the butterflies are back!!

I've been loving scattering stars, hearts and sequins, but you can't beat butterflies (in my opinion!)

I've combined the UKS weekly challenge (use 2 different sized photos, beads, stitching, a tag and shaped paper) with the Studio Calico sketch challenge.




Next is a challenge set by Counterfeit Kit Challenge to scrap with black, white or grey and just one other colour. 

I love purple, but found I didn't have much in the way of purple stash. I just about managed to pull together some accents.


3 comments:

alexa said...

They're both lovely, Fay - love your clever circle in the top one which anchors everything and your butterfly trail up to the top right is perfect in the second

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Beautiful layouts! I love how you used purple as your accent color for challenge #2, and the butterflies are lovely!

Jimjams said...

And the butterflies can stay! Love'em :-)
Two fabulous pages Fay - just gorgeous - thanks for joining in with my challenge - a very stylish purple and white page (less is often more IYKWIM)