Saturday 9 March 2013

Bakers twine ...

... I've been asked a couple of questions recently about bakers twine.

The first was by Louise and what do I use to stick the twine down with. I use Glossy Accents under each point that crosses and then at the top of each loop.


J and I were having a chat about how I get the twine to loop, and we realised it was because I keep it on reels or pegs, rather than flat cards. So if you're having trouble with looping your twine rewind it!!
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sheena said...

I'll have to try winding mine Fay as its just in skeins at the moment x

humel said...

I was eavesdropping on your tips last weekend lol! You can also get the twine to loop by twisting it, by the way :)

Missus Wookie said...

Fun - Do like loops and wandering twine. What stamps/font have you used for the journaling?

I like to attach mine with the tiny attacher/staples but yep use glossy accents or even glue dots stretched really thin under loops.

You all are tempting me to head over to TK Maxx for the stash shopping.

Alison said...

Thanks for the tips.....last time I attached twine to a layout I used too much glue!
Alison xx

Lou said...

i'll have to try glossy accents next time - i usually end up stapling mine. thanks Fay x