Sunday 13 November 2011

It's been a month ...



... since I scrapped and there's nothing like a good online crop to give me a boost, especially the ones over at Cocoa Daisy.

I started off on Friday night with the One Hour Challenge which had to include a photo of yourself, 5 facts, 3 pieces of patterned paper and 7 embellishments.

I actually changed my finished LO on Saturday morning as I wasn't so happy with it.



Next a sketch challenge set by Vicky Boutin.


A challenge inspired by quilting, knitting and crochet and to include either holes, yarn or a grid structure. I crocheted the flowers myself!



Saturday's one hour challenge based on lists, stationery supplies, being a bit messy, lines and handwritten journalling.




The challenges are open all week, so plenty of time to join in.

1 comment:

lisa said...

Love that you are joining in Fay.
Lovely LO's xx