Wednesday 2 November 2011

Gratitude ...

...so I started my Gratitude Journal yesterday and it feels really good to focus on positives as I'm feeling quite stressed at the moment.

I started the covers back at the end of August for Learn Something New. I wanted to have mixed media covers (I've used 7x5 canvas boards) but didn't really like what I came up with. So then I stenciled on some modelling paste, but still didn't like it, so ended up painting all over the top again and them inking the reliefs (that's the beauty of canvas!!) Note to self: punch holes for bookrings prior to adding layers in future!




This is my first page. I'm going to try and keep it quite simple, firstly so that I can keep up with making pages throughout November but also so that I don't end up with a huge book.






I had a lovely gift in the post this morning. I was thrilled to win this magazine in a giveaway on Bugs and Fishes. This is such a great mag but a shame that it's from the US, may have to put a sub on my Christmas List.





Sorry if you haven't been able to see the pics in this post earlier, not sure what happened there - thanks for pointing it out Lisa.

1 comment:

lisa said...

So much catching up to do on your blog.
My fave has to be the bunny hottie. How Cute : )
Lovely LO's too. Very Autumnal.
I can't see these latest pics though.
Hope you are all keeping well xx