Friday 21 October 2011

Attitude of Gratitude ....

... well I didn't even get off the ground with Learn Something New Every Day in September. I had started my album covers, cut up lots of paper and started writing a note on a scrap of paper each day, but with my Nanna's illness and passing, I just lost any motivation with it.

So as I have a pile of paper waiting to be made into something I thought I'd join in with this -
a month-long tribute to thankfulness and expressing your gratitude. Hopefully a month of calm reflection but a month of craziness!


1 comment:

Lizzie said...

That's a great idea - especially at this time for you, perhaps, since you are still in the immediate time after losing your grandmother. I'm sorry to hear she was so ill and that you have now lost her. Perhaps this course will give you some opportunities for reflection about your life, family, friends etc, as well as your nanna and your memories of her. I hope it gives you a chance to find a peaceful place and record those precious times.