Thursday 21 July 2011

Explore: Perfection ...

... I thought about this prompt for a long time when it first came through. There are so many things in my life that aren't perfect - Steve and the girls may be, but my relationships with them isn't. I'm not a perfectionist at all, sometime I wish I were more so. I could only come up with negative thoughts. So I spent a few hours thinking about this as I went about things this afternoon and then I realised that what I do think is perfect is family time, not just the four of us, but my whole family. And part of leaving work is to make more of this time, this is really important to me. So I made a few notes in my playbook.



The prompt also called for a photo that captured this and I was all set to share a couple I already had until I captured this one on the way to Lily's school disco earlier this evening. This is what I call PERFECT.

3 comments:

Mary B said...

that is a lovely photo, the way the girls are holding hands, perfect.

Elizabeth said...

I loved the page in your playbook. The journaling was a perfect way to describe imperfection. The girls holding hands in the photo is just so sweet.

Mandy McK said...

This has been a thought provoking prompt hasn't it? I enjoyed reading your post. Your girls photo is really special.
See you in class,
Mandy McK (Moogieof4)