Thursday 21 July 2011

Explore: Maps ...

... yesterday's prompt was all about maps.

I LOVE maps and will pour over them for hours. It's the first thing I do whenever I go anywhere new.

I decided to do a page in my playbook about how I've been discovering new walks since having Modbury and before you cry "how can you cut up a map?" I've got two because Modbury chewed the last one!


Another part of the prompt was to get some circle punches in different sizes and have a play around with them. Well I've only got 2, so I decided to use buttons as my smallest circle and have made these embellishments. Think they're going to form part of a LO when we get tomorrow's prompt.

Don't you just love how the map co-ordinates with my colours!

4 comments:

Dawn F. said...

Great addition for your playbook. Seeing your buttons reminded me I have a button punch - now I know what I want to create with my map paper! Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

Mandy McK (Moogieof4) said...

I like the pocket map you made for your Playbook. Cute circle embellies :)
Mandy McK (Moogieof4)

JO SOWERBY said...

love ur embellishments and having ur pup is obviously a helpful part of scrapbooking too,
jo xxx

lisa said...

I love maps too : )
It's amazing the places you discover when you have a dog. We are the same.
Love the map work!!