Tuesday 10 May 2011

The story behind the photo ...

... so the other challenge for NSD on Shimelle's blog that caught my eye was to find something that has more story than what you first see, and get explaining!

I take loads of photos of the girls for no other reason than I think they're beautiful. However there are only so many LOs you can make about their beauty! So I took this opportunity to journal about the orthodontic work that Lily is undergoing at the moment to correct her teeth and bite. Not glamorous but a story that needs telling nonetheless!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Thats a nice different subject to scrap. Feel like I live at the dentist sometimes because Jessica suffers from crumbling baby teeth

Jennifer Grace said...

Good idea for a story behind the photos, it's something worth documenting and a great excuse to use another smiley photo! x

Kat said...

this layout is very cute!!