Thursday 5 May 2011

A quickie ...

... oh I do love scrapbooking and especially when a LO comes together quickly. This is a picture of my half-sister, Lily and my niece and I'm so proud of these 3 lovely girls. It makes me laugh when they get together as they have to all dress and style their hair the same!


Am missing having the girls off school, although Lily was home today as her school is used as a Polling Station, so I guess it will be back to a proper routine next week. At least there will then only be 3 weeks to half term!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

lisa said...

Lovely page Fay.
Doesn't your sister look like you?!!

Emma said...

cute lo, love the pretty girly pastel colours and the bendy twine!

Hannah said...

Lovely LO, love the pastel colours on the kraft background, great combination :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout. Really like the twisted twine at the bottom. Becky x