Friday 25 March 2011

Stuck Sketches...

... due to the timing of my Scrapbook Circle sub I got 2 kits sent at the same time, so I really need to crack on with some scrapping.

One of this month's Stuck? Sketches.
There's far less embellies in the Scrapbook Circle kit compared to Scarlet Lime, but when I look at all the unopened packs I have, that's probably a good thing. It also means you get to make your own and view the papers differently.


Posted by Picasa


Steve brought me this necklace for our 10th Wedding Anniversary to remind me of when we celebrated my 30th Birthday in New York. He had forgotten that I bought myself the exact same necklace on that trip! Nevermind, it means that I have 2 to hand down to the girls at some point (they are like vultures near my jewellery box!)

1 comment:

Claire said...

I love the LO, great Tiffanys colours. Love the Tiffanys too!