Monday 28 March 2011

Back in the saddle ...

... I save lots of sketches and challenge ideas in my Google Reader thinking that I will come back to them, but more often than not I don't. So when I saw this week's Pencilines sketch I knew I wanted to have a go asap! Just my sort of sketch! I've always been quite comfortable handwriting my journalling, but of late I have been less so. If I had another of those tags I would rip it out and write it again, but I like the tag so I think I'll have to put up with my scrawl.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the splashes of pink in the photos and the lo, great lo.

Tracy said...

I love the splashes of pink in the photos and the lo, great lo.

lisa said...

Great page Fay. x

Emma said...

really like this Fay! nice to see you scrapping again

kate blue said...

no matter what we think about our handwriting, our kids/family should see it...love the layoutand the small touches like the button and the twine...very cute!