Monday 31 January 2011

Over 24 hours in the making ...

... I would consider myself a speedy scrapper, that is when I get a whole hour to myself to sit down. Making this LO is pretty typical nowdays of why I don't get to scrap as much as I would like!

- Yesterday morning start LO
- Take DD2 to party, she's still at the stage where she likes me to stay
- 2 and a half hours later get home, play with LO for 5 mins
- Go to Ikea to buy more storage for the ever increasing stuff the household is accumulating
- Back home, 5 more mins on LO
- Make tea and then flat pack furniture (DH is useless with that!). Put girls to bed
- Crash on sofa in front of TV exhausted. Go to bed
- Get up, school run then work
- Find 10 mins to finish LO before dog starts whining for his walk.

Photographing LO and blogging is another story! Anyway, I've used a Sketchy Thursday sketch.

I've got quite a few stamps and never remember to use them, must make more of an effort.

Will class this as last week's LO for goal purposes seeing as thought I'm 1 behind!

5 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Your layout is so pretty and colorful!
BTW I totally know what you mean about having the time to scrap...the way you described your process, with lots of iterruptions of 'real life' is exactly the process I go thru most of the time! :0)

lisa said...

Hi Fay
That kind of process is normal for me> grabbing a few mins here and there> lovely fun page.I've got that unity stamp too>

Anne said...

I love the colours on this page and I think most mums would have to do with grabbing a few minutes here and there. I just wish I had a studio to keep all my mess behind closed doors !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love the photos and the FUN colors! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Love your page! Those pics are beautiful, love the one with the glider!
That story sounds familiar ;)
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!