Tuesday 27 July 2010

I scrapped...

... and it felt good!

I have been feeling really guilty that my Scarlet Lime kits have been piling up (especially since I started subscribing to their Frugal kit aswell) and so today (whilst recovering from a tummy bug) I sat down armed with a pile of sketches and started to scrap!

They might not be my best work or win any prizes, but it was the process of scrapping that was really important to me. I decided to make one LO from each kit (I've got 6 untouched).

April Kit and Twisted Sketches sketch

June Frugal kit and Twisted Sketches sketch
June kit
May kit and PageMaps sketch

2 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

glad to see u back home and scrapbooking again
Jo xxxx

Emma said...

Funky Lo's! Glad to see you back scrapping again, particularily like the first. Wish I could scrap so many in one day - 1 and I am all done!

It does make me chuckle that you are subscribing to the FRUGAL kit AS WELL as the main kit - bit of a contradiction lol