Wednesday 4 November 2009

Blogging for scrapbookers: Days 1-3...

... class started on Monday, so I thought an update was in order! Firstly, here's where I blog from:
Prompt 1 was about stating our intentions from doing this class, and simply mine are:

- to blog about more than just my layouts;
- to share interesting and useful information;
- to blog on a more regular basis;
- not to feel that I have to complete all the prompts.

And on that note onto prompt 3! This covers something that I had been thinking about doing - lists of favourites which can be done as a series such as on a weekly basis like Ali Edward's 3 Things.

I have to admit that I do spend a lot of time on the world wide web and have plenty of blogs listed in my Google Reader and I bookmark loads. So I thinking that maybe on a Sunday I'll do a list of things I found out that week - a week in review sort of thing. Watch this space!

Regular readers will know that I like sketches, so in the meantime I thought I would share my Top 5 favourite Sketch Challenge websites:

Scrapbook Challenges
52 sketches ... 52 weeks
Stuck? sketches
PencilLines
Sketchy Thursday

Thank you for stopping by, hope you'll come back soon!

8 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

I am a total sketch lover (addict) too!! I am encouraged by your last intention of not having to complete all prompts. I was discouraged since I hadn't even begun. thank you for the reminder that this is something that we can do at our own pace. ;)

CRAFTERESA said...

thanks for the resource of sketches
have to say I kove you little apple patterns on your blog
so cute
have fun
and agree with Jen re prompts!

Emma said...

Love the birdies in your 'blog' station. I am reading so many blogs from people taking the class that I feel like I am taking it too!! Bit of a money saver that ;) lol

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

Your template is adorable! And the drawing above your computer is cute too. I am a classmate from Blogging for Scrapbookers.

Mandymo said...

Thanks for your sketch list, a couple of 'new to me' ones there!

Debbie H said...

Thanks for sharing the links to the challenge sites, I always need an inspirational kickstart!! Your reasons for soing the class are pretty much mine too!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Looks like you're doing well in 1st lesson! Will be checking out the sketch links you posted!

Tammy said...

Hi, I started Shimelle's class today and I like your list, it seems realistic yet leaves you room to live life without guilt. Good luck with the class.