Sunday 18 October 2009

How much is too much...

... I love blogs and gain so much inspiration from them. Discovering Google Reader was a revelation - I could see all my favourite blogs in one place and quickly read through them. I am forever adding to Google Reader which has meant that I have returned to nearly 100 blog posts after being away for just one night. Is that a lot? I don't know, but I do feel that maybe I should edit a few out and actually get on with crafting rather than just reading about it!

I've had 2 lovely parcels this week to encourage me to get cutting today - October's Scarlet Lime and some October Afternoon paper to do the girls' back to school photos.

I also need to do my first DT assignment - speaking of which the new team of '15th of the Month girls' have gone live on Butterfly Crafts - go check it out. Mine will go live on 1st November.

No comments: