Saturday 15 August 2009

Cybercropping ...

... the weekend crop which is movie-themed started over at Butterfly Crafts yesterday. I've played along with a couple of the challenges so far.

The first was set by Tara to use a song title from Grease and I picked Beauty School Dropout to go with this picture of DD2 and her smudged painted face!

I've also used Challenge 10 over on Twisted Sketches for this LO - sketch and use tags.
The next was set by Karen and is Twilight inspired - to use black and red and either an apple, a feather, red ribbon or a game piece. I've used Jenni Bowlin red crepe ribbon and made it into the flower embellie.
Has been great going through some old stash and I hope to play along some more today.

6 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I recognise those papers and you've done well with them. Luv both LOs!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Trust me to leave the same comment twice so deleted the second one!

Christiane said...

thanks for playing along!! :)) you're doing fab layouts!! :))

ANAT S said...

beautiful layouts
Im a subscriber of scarlet lime too

Vanessa said...

Wonderful layouts--tfs!!
I love the beauty school title!!