Friday 29 May 2009

Inspiration ...

... I've been using Google Reader for a while now and love it as I can save my favourite blog posts all together. This is great when I get new stash as I can browse through for inspiration. So I had this sketch saved, after finding Pamela's blog through a Unity Stamp's Blog Hop. Her blog is packed full with inspiration.
I've got my mitts on the UK's July Issue of Scrapbook Trends. I've been coverting this mag from the US, but it's just too expensive to get it sent over. So even though I jumped at the chance to get an online subscription, I still wanted to have a paper copy and thought I'd give it a go. It's not as up to date as the US copies, but still great to have something to flick through away from the computer.

This LO is inspired by Linda Harrison

And this one byShawna Webster
All with Scarlet Line's May kit.

I have another idea percolating, so hopefully the DDs will let me have some time later!

6 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Fabulous LOs Fay! Making me wish I could tuck into mine!!!

Claire said...

Wow, gorgeous LOs Fay!

Paige said...

The "things I love right now" what a great idea for a LO!!! love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi fay love them all and its so amazing how with the same kit we all come up with different Lo .I like the idea of things i like right now too ,we often forget about scrapping ourselves.

honora2929 said...

Fay did something wrong above i am anon so comments above are mine .

lisa said...

Oh fay.... I want those red shoes
: ).....love from Lisa who loves The Wizard of Oz xxxx