Sunday 19 April 2009

Finally finished ...

...my last 3 entries for Scrap Your Day. I was determined to get them done at my crop today, and apart from adding a couple of wrongly sized photos when I got home, I did! So pleased to have finally finished this project - it will be great to look back on!

January:
February: These were taken on the 26th as I'd forgotten the previous day, and yes, I had a bad day.
March:
I'm just missing come calender tags that I'd been using on the previous entries.
And speaking of my crop, this month's challenge to was to do a LO on your mode of transport and include brads (which I only remembered at the last minute!) I've used February Scarlet Lime.

4 comments:

Mrsjobee said...

Well done on finishing - I still have a couple of entries to do.

lisa said...

Well done, what an achievement : )

so.... are you starting another one for the next 12 months?
lis x

Claire said...

Well done on finishing SYD, it will be great to look back on. I only managed up to August last year, I'm a failure!

And great SL LO, I think I have noticed before you have the same red Polo as me, except I don't have the cool numberplate!

Loving all your cards below too, they are all amazing :)

JO SOWERBY said...

Hi Faye,
Well done on finishing the challenges, LOs and 25th of the month! Am now completely addicted to Scarlet Lime and have had this months kit-crop this Sat so will be using them then. I have also signed up for the class in the latest newsletter-hope to see you there.
Jo xxx