Wednesday 4 February 2009

A Snapshot of My Life ...

.. yes it's a new challenge, but it actually captures some projects I wanted to do this year in one. Each month a new theme will be posted on the 'A Snapshot of My Life' blog and then for 7 days you take relevant photos. Anna then posts a LO sketch and you're off! This month was all about your routine.

12x12 Cover January Pages - I'm using some file folders I got in a Creating Keepsakes kit last year and haven't know what to do with.

I've added the quote from the blog which reads "I hope you will have a wonderful year, that you'll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you'll make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind." Neil Gaiman.

I've decided to use th same concept for an album for the girls rather than doing '12 Months, 12 projects'. I'm going to use Anna's theme each month for taking photos, but the scrap them in the same style as these, using Becky Higgin's free journalling cards. They're 12x12 DLOs.


I've also been catching up with some journalling for 'Everyone Has a Story' which is the workshop I went to last November run by Shimelle. She has also started posting some new prompts to keep the album going. I've added my pages so far to an album on the sidebar.

1 comment:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

yummy layouts, i've given you a blog award over on scrapping the night away. ENJOY!!!