Friday 16 January 2009

Some new stash ...

had a few new goodies to playwith this week. Firstly, I picked up some Halloween paper at the crop last weekend, so have done this LO of the girls. We don't go for Halloween in a big way, but the girls did go out Trick or Treating. Secondly, January's Scarlet Lime kit arrived yesterday and I wanted to play straight away! So I've done this LO for wekitunot's January New Beginnings challenge.
Also, the lovely Leanne and given me this award:

I'm going to pass it onto Lisa, Sally, Claire, Stephand Paige.

7 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks for the award - I love the scarlet lime kit - really love those prima flowers

lisa said...

Hi Faye,
That LO is beautiful : ) My kit arrived this morning, I think it's my fave so....planning on playing tomorrow. lis xx

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Love the Halloween LO! Fab paper!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love your WKYN entry - tha layout is fabulous!
Thanks so much for playing along

Claire said...

Thanks for the award. Those LOs are both fab, loving that January SL kit!

Anonymous said...

the paper flower it's such a gorgeous accent to that LO.

Thanks for playing at we kit u not!

-- dalis

DT of We kit U not.

*Fienchen* said...

Wonderful LO´s !
I love the butterfly !
Petra