Wednesday 12 November 2008

Stories in Hand ...

started this week. It's essentially a binder and notebook which you use to spark and capture memories. The binder is full of about 1000 questions, split over Roots, Family and Self to help generate memories and then the notebook has journalling cards to capture them on. All the printed downloadables have been designed by Jessica Sprague and free of charge!

So I've been printing and chopping up an enormous amount of card! The binder is made from chipboard and book rings, with a covered card spine. I've used Jessica's title block but mounted it onto BG Offbeat paper.
These are the inside pages.
The front cover of the notebook I've laminated to make it more durable.
Tomorrow's prompt show us how to put 'the system' into practice.

1 comment:

lisa said...

You are so good Fay : )
I haven't even opened my emails yet to get started. Just been one of those weeks. Looking at yours has made me want to get started though, looks fab ....lisa xxx