Wednesday 26 November 2008

Just for me ...

.. it seems ages since I scrapped a LO that wasn't for someone else or part of a project, and so with my last two Scarlet Lime kits feeling neglected, I pulled this together. Really like those Sassafras Lass and Crate Paper papers.
And continuing my Shimelle scrapfest, Journal Your Christmas starts on on Monday (can't believe it's nearly December!) This is my second year for JYC and I'm going to do things slightly different this year. All my pages are ready made, so on the day I can just add a photo and some jounalling, I also want to use it to keep more of a dairy of December happenings! It's such a great way of capturing those precious memories and helps you really appreciate the Xmas Holidays without them flying past and wondering what happened!

Journal your Christmas

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi,
Came here via Shimelle's Christmas Journal forum. Just enjoying looking at your journal pages. Were you inspired by Ali's December Journal pages? They look great so far. Can't wait to see what you do with them.
I was inspired by Ali, and want to do a similar page setup. In fact, I was hoping it would already be done, but two days to go, and nothing much has happened yet.:-)