Thursday 27 November 2008

Inspiration found ...

.. so I wanted to do a LO with November's Scarlet Lime kit, I'd chosen the photo and was going to use Rough Draft's latest sketch, but I couldn't decide how to bring it all together until I saw this LO on UKS, which gave me the perfect theme and the chance to do some hidden journalling about my thoughts on this year and my hopes and dreams for 2009. The papers were created exclusively for Scarlet Lime and I love the colours, not ones I'd normally choose.
And here's the finished album for my sister, waiting to be wrapped up and given to her on Saturday. I'm pleased how it's turned out, there's a few more pages I could have done, but I can always add those at a later date.

4 comments:

Laura said...

woo hoo! finished!

Well done, I am sure that she will love it! Make sure that you take some photos when you give it to her!

L x

Sally said...

Loving the Lo and that album, well done you, so much work you are a good girl, bet your sis loves it too, xxxxx

Cassandra West said...

Great Lo!! Love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along too!! Fun album for your sister...she will love it!!!

Cassandra
Rough Draft Team

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are amazing!


I met you briefly at Shimelle's day in Gosport by the way!

Abbie x