Tuesday 25 November 2008

Everyone has a story ...

... and this is mine. So on Sunday I spent a lovely day in Gosport doing Shimelle's 'Everyone has a story' workshop. I met some lovely ladies, especially Lisa who was fab company on the day, and I also got to meet my teamie Pippa. Shimelle produced an amazing kit for the day including an American Craft binder, Thickers, AC stickers, lots of card and papers, plus 2 exclusive stamp sheets just for this class.

Here are the LOs I've completed so far (some of the journalling was done once I got home)
Title Page Roots LHS
Roots RHS
Growing Up LHS
Growing up RHS
Neighbourhood/home LHS
Neighbourhood/home RHS
Food SLO
Routine SLO
Declaration page (my promise to keep going with the project)

I've got another 6 LOs that just need journalling on (4 of which I did on my own at home yesterday) - so that's a pretty productive 48 hours, yes?!

I'm on a bit of a Shimelle scrapfest as today is also 'Scrap Your Day' so I'm also busily taking photos.

6 comments:

Claire said...

These pages look really great! My album is in bits and pieces at the moment, but hoping to pull it all together soon.

Was great to meet you there!

Sally said...

These are lovely Fay, you have got a great set of memories there, FAb am tres jealous, think i might have to have a play whne the next one comes out xxxxx

Steph said...

They look FAB Fay - I am also very jealous

Nicola said...

Fab LO's Fay.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

wow so productive, well done - those are some gorgeous layouts xxx

Paige said...

Beautiful!!! I love the muted shades of CS you have used and the mosiac photos :)