Monday 17 November 2008

A couple of LOs to share ...

did these last week, a couple more for my Sister's album. The album is nearly complete now, just a few more LOs to go, and it's her birthday in 10 days time. We're meeting up in London and going to see The Lion King and then pizza after. I'm just a but nervous about taking the girls on the train on my own, but I'm sure it'll be fine! The LOs are of grandparents and her uncle.

I've spent the last week or so getting reading for one of Shimelle's workshops - 'Everyone has Story'. I needed about a 100 or so photos, starting from birth right through to the present day, so have been scanning away. The photos have been set off to print now, so just hope they turn up for Saturday. The workshop is in Gosport on Sunday, so I've booked myself a night in a Travelodge on the Saturday, will be a bit strange being on my own! Shame I can't have a lazy lie in, class starts at 9am.

No comments: