Wednesday 10 September 2008

Still being productive ..

Day 7, 8 & 9 (Megan now has clothes!)
Doing Learn Something New Every Day has really inspired me to get up to date with other projects I've fallen behind in. So I've done a couple of LOs fo My Freedom - Creativity and Aspiration. I'm following Shimelle's designs, they're not my usual style, but I do like how the album is coming together. I think I've got 2 more DLOs to do and opening/closing pages.

Had a couple of lovely packages in the post.
The first one is my QTea kit - this is a monthly embellishment kit that I've bought as a one off. This one is called Once Upon A Time, and I think it will be lovely for the girls LOs.
This one is from The LilyPad Lounge and is a selection of vintage paper, school and kids ephemera. Should keep me busy!

2 comments:

Laura said...

love your LOs...and what scrummy post! I really like the lilypad lounge stuff!

p.s. my sister is fine, just routine stuff, just a real pain as she lives in Worthing (by the sea) but her consultant is based in Epsom (near me) so as she doesn't drive I end up ferrying her around!

Unknown said...

loving the layouts!! - think i need to give myself a kick too and finish off my freedom!!!

love lillpad lounge too!! scrummy!! Lx