Wednesday 16 July 2008

Finally, some Time and Travel ...

Managed to sit down yesterday and today and get on with my LOs for last week's My Freedom prompts - Time & Travel. I don't normally do double LOs, so they've ended up looking quite simple in terms of embellishments, but I'm pleased with how the journalling has turned out.



This week's prompts are on Inspiration and Aspiration (I've yet to do my photos and journalling!) So yesterday's blogging prompt was to share a list of links to websites that inspire you most. Apart from those listed in my sidebar, my favourites are:

3 comments:

Laura said...

Fantastic LOs, I know what you mean about DLO...but yours look so seemless! Fabby!!!

L x

Claire said...

These look fab, makes me wish I was doing the challenge too!

Also, I have the exactly the same car as you in exactly the same colour!

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

fabby LO's, they really do look seamless, very beautiful tho!!!