Friday 20 June 2008

Like a pig in mud!

I've been stomping my feet these last few days as some of the other girls on UKS had been receiving their June Scarlet Lime Kits, but not me! So to console myself this afternoon I sat down with an old SL kit and did a LO, and just as I finished Mr Postie arrived with my new kit. I think it's one of my favourites so far, and includes some New October Afternoon paper which I've been dying to get my hands on.

Main Kit: OK, so I indulged and bought the add-ons aswell.

Project Kit:
Mini Kit:

Here's the LO I was doing, it's for the current Dreamgirls Challenge, photos from last weekend. My Lovely DD now has an obsession with horses, yes, it's going to be costly!

6 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

I love the look of these kits!
I hope the horsey phase won't cut down your stash allowance. What a choice to have to make!

Laura said...

I had/still have an obession with horses from about her age! By the time I was 10 my whole room, literally my WHOLE ROOM was covered in posters of ponies!!! It was crazy!!

They have some cute pony magazines for small kids, if you want to start her collection off!

Glenda T. said...

I went through that phase when I was young too! Great layout and thanks for playing along with us!

elliemook said...

Scrummy stash and a fab layout. I'm still obsessed with horses, have been since about age 8. Hope your daughter enjoys her new passion x

Dolores said...

awesome layout and thanks for playing along with us!

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOOOOOOOOVE this kit. Very cool. Your page is great!! I STILL love horses... but I don't get to ride like I used to.