Wednesday 9 April 2008

A bit of cutting, sticking, stamping & writing

Yesterday I was itching to make something, I sorted through some old photos, had lots of pretty paper, but just couldn't get the inspiration to put the two together. None of my current projects were inspiring me either. The I remembered I hadn't done any new LOs for my 'My Little World' album that I started on a Shimelle Workshop last Novemeber. As the design theme runs the same throughout the album I could quickly do 2 LOs and satisfy my creative needs!
You could tell both DDs had gone back to school this week as I managed to do the UKS Weekly Challenge on the day it was issued. I wanted to scrap the snowy pictures I had taken on Sunday, so it was another quick LO for me.

Off to find my mojo again!

1 comment:

Inspiration Alley said...

Three beautiful layouts. My favourite though is the amazing woman one.