Thursday 13 December 2007

Day 13 - Present Giving

The prompt today is about how the presents get from under the tree to their recipient. Well ours don't go under the tree for a start - the girls' are in their santa sacks, and Steve and I pull ours out of their hiding places. As we're not at home for Xmas, we don't have a tree in our bedroom to put them under. Generally our present giving is a bit ad-hoc and en-masse. I think I'd like to start a new tradition here and am going to give it some thought.
The quote at the bottom of the page reads "Love is what's in the room with you at Xmas, if you stop opening presents and listen." I've been wanting to use that quote since starting the journal!!




2 comments:

Laura said...

love this page, you have such a fab style! and if you still scrap like you did at the 'fill my little world' day then you probably complete all your LOs so quickly too! Fabulous work x

Steph said...

I really love this page - great layout and colours - it inspired my page! Thankyou